Lowpeak is a primarily human town about a days ride South of the Capitol Farmlands. The town itself lies low within a valley, surrounded by woodlands and hills. Lowpeak’s mine provides much of the Empire’s stone and metal, while the woods to the west of the town are one of the most heavily forested areas of the Mainland. Politics are rather scarce in Lowpeak, as overseeing mining shipments takes up much of the government’s attention. A governor, currently Crugold Falcon, manages the goings on in the town and the collection of taxes for the Empire.
Lowpeak has been considered a racist town by outsiders, as nearly every resident dwelling within the valley is Human. The town’s history of violence with Orcs and their scarce interaction with many of the other Imperial races has left many of the townspeople slow to trust anyone but a Human, though the nearby Halfling village of Greenbank has made Halflings familiar to most of the farmers and rangers.
- Chapel of St Cuthbert (Healing and Divine Assistance): Kevros Lancer
- Library of Boccob (Spellcasting and Research): Yenkul Fielderson
- Wolfram’s Metalworks (Blacksmith): Shadak Wolfram
- The Iron Mug (Pub):
- Southfarthing Inn (Tavern): Mureen Gondler
- Gastant’s General Goods (Adventuring Gear): Jarum Gastant
- Silverling Gemwork and Appraisals (Jeweler): Jan Sterling
- Lowpeak Carpentry (Woodworker): David Stater
- Ranger Station (Fletching and Tracking): Belvin Droverson